Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13 2011

Well we've been able to get through the last few colds without a visit to the hospital! Yay for us and even more yay for his super duper lung! Still under the weather allot but, from what I hear it's normal for toddlers. Daycare is full of snot, boogers, dirt, and cooties. Dirty germs are bound to find their way home with him. As much as I hate seeing him sick, I almost feel as bad for us. This kids attitude turns nasty when he's the slightest bit sick. It's, "no" this and "It's mine" that and of course, "the body dropping on the floor and flailing around like a crazy person cause I turned the light on instead of letting him" joy in the morning. Sigh. I think he got that from his daddy. :-)
Honestly, he's an awesome kid. He's difficult when he doesn't feel good but who can blame him. He's such an awesome kid that it takes us by surprise when he acts out. But we're learning.
Christmas sure got here fast. We've been driving around looking at lights and talking allot about Santa. This yeas is going to be a blast. I can't wait! Here are a couple pictures...

1 comment: