Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jan 25




Well things are going well.


We went to the geneticist week before last and she doesn't think the Boy has Polands Syndrome at all! Yeaaa She thinks he just has a generalized abnormality of the diaphragm and thats that. She didn't do any blood test though which I was expecting. She just asked a whole lot of questions and looked him over from top to bottom. He didn't enjoy that at all!
Well, lets see...he's 8 months (5.5 adjusted) he weighs 15 pounds. I think he's cutting a new tooth but, he's not as fussy this time...just irritable. He's also getting to where he's aware of strangers. I took him to the salon a couple of weeks ago and one of our clients came in to ohh and ahh at him. His eyes got real wide, he took a deep breath and proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs at her!! All the while looking at me with a, 'save me momma' look in his eyes. It was kinda funny and pitiful all at the same time! I read in Parent magazine that this is right around the time babies recognize familiar (and unfamiliar) faces and act accordingly. Babies view their parents as security and safety, thats where separation anxiety comes in. So far it hasn't been an issue..of course we haven't been away from him for very long. Zeke wants to take a vacation this summer, I think I may have separation anxiety! lol I don't know if I can do it yet! I mean he's only been home for 5 months! I don't know how Mom's are suppose to feel but the thought of being far from him stresses me out. He'd be fine I'm sure! I guess we'll have to see.
In other news he's doing all kinds of super cute coo's and gurgles, grabbing his feet and what not. I could just stare at him for hours, unfortunately the house is suffering now as it is and getting ready for work is a day long process. If I stare at him any more I'll start to collect dust myself! Speaking of I need to start getting ready now, while little Booger is napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment