Friday, October 29, 2010

Oct 29 2010 OH I MISS HIM!

Kye went to spend a couple nights with Grandma and Grandpa at the lake. My house is soooo quiet! I sat on the couch and watched the news with a cup of coffee. It was nice, I admit but, I'm over it now. I miss him! ;-) O-well he's having a ball with Grandma and Grandpa so it's all worth it! I think maybe I'll use my free time to SHOP!!! YAY
Grandma and Grandma Byrd came and got him yesterday around 2-3ish and off they went. Kye just hung out talking to himself and playing for most of the trip. He's a pretty good passenger!
For dinner they took him to McDonald's...his first McD experience and he loved it! He ate all his burger and half his fries!




Yea, Mom's addicted to those fries too.


Here's a picture from my birthday. I love this picture! Grammy was picking up the Boy in front of the salon. It was such a nice day I thought I'd grab a picture or two. Aren't we cute!!!

Oh we went to Kye's NICU follow up appointment yesterday too. He's 19 pounds and 30 in long. I think we're going to start giving him Oveltine! He's ok but we'd love to see him gain some weight. Anyway,  this appointment is just to see how preemies progress. They do a series of tests to see where they are at cognitively and with their motor skills. He's not walking yet so that puts him a little behind, even for his adjusted age in the large motor skills area. His fine motor skills are fantastic and mentally he's right on cue! As soon as he starts to walk he'll jump right up the 'chart'. I have to say they were pretty impressed with his sign language skills! He got hungry while we were there and asked for a snack. How cool is he!!

No comments:

Post a Comment