Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thur Nov 26, Thanksgiving

Thank you for you, my beautiful baby boy. We love you like nothing else in this world.




Wow, there are so many things to be thankful for in this situation. I wanted to say thanks to all my friends, family and every one out there who reads this blog. There were some days I could barely keep myself together and somehow writing this helped; you have no idea how much. My heart aches to look at early pictures of him. I don’t think we realized how fragile he really was in the beginning. I also wanted to express my gratitude for the nurses at the hospital, they are bordering on sainthood! We love you guys!! And of course the Powers that be for blessing us with this beautiful boy!


Can you believe how much he’s changed!?!?


My little man came into this world demanding attention and now he holds it with his charm. We are so grateful to have him in our lives…Your Momma and Daddy love you so much, Kye!


2 comments:

  1. He's flourishing in your love! I look forward to hearing stories of Kye and Parker growing up together. God's Blessings on your family. LdJohnson (Steve's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog today Maria :-)
    Pat K

    ReplyDelete