Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16 2010

Helloooo ALL!!!


I know, I know, you've been waiting for more! Well thanks for your patience, this beautiful boy of ours sure demands a lot of my attention...God love his little tater hole. Don't ask, my Gramps used to say it, I have no idea what it means! ha ha

We had his first NICU follow up visit! This is a voluntary program that follows preemies and tracks their progress. I know for the first year there are a few visits, not sure how long it continues. It went well! He's doing great considering where he came from. Physically he's a little behind his gestational age, by about 3 weeks. The doctor said he believes the pec and lung issues are to blame and that he'll catch up. Mentally he right on cue! well here's a few pictures...enjoy!

THis is from the day before...playing outside in the grass....make ya wanna scoop him up doesn't it!!!
We spent the entire day together yeasterday. Heres a shot from the CF Auction we went to. He was amazing! No fussing here...well till the end but, who could blame him we'd been out ALL day
Play'n in his 'entertainment center'




No comments:

Post a Comment