Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sooooo busy with all this gorgeous weather I haven't had time to update the blog. I'm going to get some pictures on here before the week is out... I hope!
Things are good. Kye has two more teeth invading his sweet little mouth, he's learning the art of fit throwing and he's feeling out his crawling stance. This boy of ours is a surprise a minute! He LOVES to take long walks in the park and watch the birds from our porch.
We've been quite busy messing around outside every chance we get.
I just bought him a kiddy pool from Walgreens, I can't wait to get him in it! He's a big fan of the water.
Let's see, no other news so I'll do my best to get some pics on here! Thanks to all of you who keep up with the blog! I love writing it and I so enjoy the feed back. It's awesome to know your there and still enjoying my every word... I know it's Kye your here for... Let me live in my world for just a second will ya! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment