Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Jan 18

"Do you really think your cuter then me?"

Just got back from the orthopedic doctor. She said there is a pec muscle, it's just smaller then the other one and it may mature as he does. It's a very minor issue if at all. She watched him playing and said he's not hindered at all by it and we shouldn't anticipate any problems! Yeaaaa

I was right in my assumption that what you see is what you get too. His arms and hands are symmetrical and thats the way they'll stay. Next is the ultrasound...

Per Grandma Byrds request here are a few pictures I don't think I've posted




"If I hold really still, they won't know I pooped..."
The next two are some we had taken by Creative Photography in November...






And finally, remember that BIG monkey from waaaay back when?? I put the original picture below to jog your memory...


Yep same monkey

3 comments:

  1. Boy Kye--Now you are grandma's big boy with a little monkey. Not a little boy with a big monkey. You are my little sweetheart. I think of you every second of the day. You always bring a BIG smile to Grandpa and Grandma's face when we think of you or see your picture. You are our special little boy. We miss you.
    XOXOXOXO
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I buy the whole "same monkey" thing. however......same baby???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! That boy is growing! He looks great! Keep up the good work Kye!!

    Jessica Harrison

    ReplyDelete