Friday, January 29, 2010

Sat Jan 29 2010

"Dude, I'm telling you the coast is clear... what do you mean you don't have the keys? Oh I think they're on my shoulder...my bad.""


Well our little Boogie is getting his first tooth! BJ and I have decided it needs a name. So without further adieu, may I introduce to you ,our readers and the entire world, Gilbert. You can't really see him as much as feel him but, he's there! Gilbert is peeking out of Kye's bottom right gummyness. A fond farewell to my favorite gummy smile... Not much to report. We're kinda back to square one again with the Lung/diaphragm issue. I think he's stumping the doctors! Already causing trouble! At first we thought the Lung was hindered and slightly smaller as a result of the paralyzed diaphragm. Now that they've found the back part moving, it could mean that the diaphragm is hindered by the lung. Confusing huh? Well we still don't know whats causing all of this. Every test seems to be canceling out the previous conclusion or at least blurring the line. Our next step is going to see a geneticist. Not sure whats going to happen there...so we'll see. Otherwise he's healthy, happy, and eating like a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment