Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Jan 24th

Daddy and His Boy

So today was baby food day. I went to the store and bought fresh veggies, zucchini, sweet potato, and butternut squash(left to right ;') . Daddy used his very helpful baby cook book to whip up a quinine fit for a baby king! This, that you see here, should last him about 48days! All fresh!!

So we're all doing our part....Daddy makes the grub and Momma makes the drink ;-)I have to say, Daddy's waaaaay messier!!!
Well we go get the ultrasound tomorrow. I don't expect any earth shattering news.

I know the Boy is gaining weight,he is really beginning to give me a work out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't say how awesome I think it is that you and Zeke took the natural route for Kye's food. SOOOO much better than store bought. More time consuming but when you're talking about your baby's health, so worth it! :-) Yay for Mom and Dad!!!!
    Pat K

    ReplyDelete