Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thur Sept 3


Nothing exciting to report today. Kye's doing great, taking all his meals by bottle since yesterday at 2pm. One day down, two more to go and the kid can be released! What are we gonna do!!!!!!!!
We're cleaning the basement and getting ready for a garage sale. I've done this before and I remember clearly that it was a huge pain in the booty but, what the hell . We've got a few items I would buy from a garage sale. Matter of fact I probably DID! So if ya wanna come on over and find your treasure...let me know and I'll email you my address. I think it'll be next weekend. OR if you have some things you'd like to sell come on over and we'll slang it together.

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you....baby Kye will be home!!!!!! this is what you have waited for...and where he should be....congrats!!!!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete