We're still waiting to talk to the pulmonologist, apparently he's a very important and busy man...We called his office today and tried to set a time but, we didn't get very far. His Secretary basically said we'll have to 'catch' him doing rounds. I'm getting impatient to be quiet honest. If I don't see him tomorrow or at least nail down a time I may have to let the 'Arcobasso' out for a bit! Nobody wants that ;-)
His xray was better today, both of his lungs look like they've improved, which is a nice surprise. I was expecting the right one to remain the same. He's still holding steady on about 30% oxygen at 3 to 4 liters of flow and he's taking bottles like he's not going to get another!