Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday July 6

Kye has the huccups!!



Thought this was tooooo cute!



Wow, two days!! Sorry about that! The kitchen is inching closer to functioning! Very exciting! I’m loving the way it’s turning out.



Kye is awesome, I spend most of the afternoon napping with him on my chest. What a feeling, there really is nothing like it. Here’s a great smile…





Here’s one of Kye and daddy..he keeps ripping his feeding and oxygen tubes out so the nurse put a cool white piece on his little lip to keep everything in place!





He's 2lbs 11.3 oz and 15 in long!! He's growing!!!! His oxygen is holding steady but, not steady enough to take it off. His umbilical cord fell off so, we'll be able to give him a proper bath soon!!! He's starting to spend some time looking around now. I've noticed that he can respond to voices and I THINK he was following me with his eyes today! He's moving right along!

Well thats it for now.








g

6 comments:

  1. I'm a goob sitting here with tears running down my face. You guys are so freakin' amazing! Maria, I have always looked up to you and admired you. This is why! It's true, God will never give you more than you can handle. To a lot of people, this experience would be so overwhelming. You and Zeke are doing beautifully! You are wonderful parents and I am so happy for you guys! Kye is guh-orgeous!! Great job!!

    I love you, guys!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he is moving right along....I am so proud of him...and you....it will be interesting to see him get bigger and bigger and grow up the warrior he is...he is sure to be someone special Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hiccups were so cute! Someone had a kitten in their office at work today and it was crying when they left her in there...sounded kind of like when Kye cries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! good job Kye keep growing!!!! The hiccups were adorable and zeke looks like one proud PaPa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he's gettin bigger! Those hiccups were a-freaking-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Kye!!!!!!!!
    Tosha

    ReplyDelete