Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday June 15

The shower was pretty awesome!! It was held here at the hospital in the Board Room. I felt pretty important at the head of that table! I’m really fortunate to have such great family and friends; it’s actually a little overwhelming. To have that many people show up for ME was mind-blowing! I’m a very lucky person. I do wish I wasn’t chair bound though; I’d like to have been able to mingle a little more. O-well it was still fantastic! I got to see people I haven’t seen in years! Here’s a picture of my oldest and best friends. Even though we haven’t seen each other in to many years to mention, we didn’t skip a beat.








Elaine, Mary, Diana, and Me


I had a lot of fun and got a BUTTLOAD of stuff for the baby. Unfortunately, I don’t have many pictures on my camera to post. People are going to email me some of what they took. I’ll post some more then.



I’ll post later what the stress test and levels are……..



Heres a picture of me and Zeke I thought was cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment