Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wed June 17th even later

I am NOT mad at my hubby!!! I didn’t mean to give that impression. I was shocked that he was working on the floor, I didn’t expect it al all. Of course I didn’t expect to go home today either….lots of surprises. Anyway.. He’s the best, most thoughtful husband I know. I wasn’t supposed to be home for another month so he decided to surprise me with a new kitchen floor. How could I be upset at that? How many guys would do that for their wives? Not many. Most would probably take the time to sit around, play video games, not do any cleaning, have buddies over and wreck the place. My guy is the exact opposite. That’s why I married him. The kitchen is a mess, right now. I’d be lieing if I said it didn’t affect me. I’m not mad though. It’ll be fine. It’s awesome I get to go home but, it put a crimp in his plans. It’s also awesome that my floors will be pretty!!!
Anyway, my Momma’s here to help me go home!! YEAAAAAAA I’m still nervous but, I know they would not jeopardize my baby. So I trust them!!

1 comment:

  1. and I'm just across the street if you need anything. Love,

    ReplyDelete