Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday, June 10

Well Fluid level is at 6.8, which they are telling me is no different then 7 and not to worry. I’m still worried. I honestly don’t know where it’s going though! They assure me his position and angles factor into the equation and not to worry but, that’s tough. If I reach a 5 it’s not good for him, the umbilical cord doesn’t have the room it needs and the stress could possibility cause labor again. I’d have to go back downstairs to labor and delivery and be to be monitored constantly. So, I’ve decided that today I’m going to do as much laying down as I can. Particularly on my left hand side…this increases blood flow to the uterus and helps fluid level. That and drink water, a lot of it! I think the better the news the doctors give me the more lenient I am regarding bed rest. Don’t get me wrong I’m in bed but, sitting up and not asking the nurses to get EVERYTHING for me. It’s hard to ask for a magazine that’s just out of reach….
Well gonna catch up on my girly movies, bye for now.

Really don't worry! The doctors tell me everything is great. Fluid level is fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment