Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday June 29

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday! I came up to the hospital for a few hours then went home to help Zeke work on the kitchen. It was pretty hard for me. I hated the idea of Kye being here all alone. I know he's well taken care of though. I miss my hubby and I need to spend some time with him, even if it's working. He can't come here as much because the house is in pieces...so I'll do what I can. Of course I just have to find Balance...well we have to find balance! He's constantly going and trying to find time to spend with Kye. He's going to burn out soon.
Well this is gonna be short, this room closes in a few minutes. Kye's doing good. He did have to go back on the oxygen. In a few days they'll take it off again and see how he does. They have increased his feedings to every 3 hours (from 4 hours) and they're giving him more milk and less IV. He weighs 2.76ish now. So, now we must fatten him up! The doctor said for him to go home he has to maintain body temp, eat and breath on his own. Weight has nothing to do with it. I'm sure he'll gain plenty before any of that can happen. Well thats it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment