Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still Thursday the 18th










Here are a few pictures of what my hubby has been up to. He did the floors in the baby's room and refinished




the armour-->


Isn't it beautiful!!! I really love how it turned out!

He aslo went and picked up the rug and set everything up. Grandma Cheri ironed the curtains last weekend for us. We've ordered our baby bed and dresser, which he got for an amazing price, it'll be here in about 2 weeks...
Oh and here's a picture of the other wall. I haven't been able to get a good one, the sun washes it out usually.




Here's the beginning of the kitchen redo. I figured I could show all the steps...he does not play around! When he does it he does it good! Bet he kinda wishes I was still at the hospital! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment