Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday, June 7th

Well it’s Sunday…Shower Day(I have 2 showers scheduled,, so don't panic you didn't miss it!! Next one is set for the 14)!! I’m really excited! Under usual circumstances I would be a little anxious on top of that but, not today. I’m looking forward to seeing my friends and getting out of this room for a few hours. My doctors have released me from bed rest from 12-3…FIELD TRIP around the corner! Wheeee I have to admit I’m a little apprehensive about being out of bed. My doctors are great though, and I trust that they would not jeopardize my progress. I will however be taking it very easy any paying close attention to what my body tells me.

By the way, I’ve had a few people ask what may have caused this. When we first arrived Zeke and I were trying to make sense of all of this, asking that very question. We were worried because the previous day was pretty active for me. We refinished our floors and were moving everything back into the living room. Although I didn’t not pick up anything heavy or strain myself, I was in constant motion. I was concerned that I triggered this. Every doctor I’ve spoken to, that includes the experts in high-risk pregnancies, have assured me I did nothing to cause this. It just happens. Not age, level of activity, there is nothing I could have done to prevent it…he just simply decided to escape early.
We’ve decided he’s grounded right off the bat!


Hospital tip- When getting temp taken, bite down on the thermometer to prevent the nurse from slowly shoving it through to the back of your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment